I am thrilled to tell you I was nominated for the Liebster Award by a fellow blogger! I want to thank Memoallure for this honor. This lipstick lover and motivation maker can help you bring out your all-around best self. I was moved by Ozzy’s post The Point of Life is to be a Constant Learner when she said successful people = lifetime learners. I hold curiosity as a value and this post was a good reminder to live by my curious quality:) Check out Memoallure for lifestyle, health & beauty inspiration all in one place.
The Liebster Award spreads the love and connection to new bloggers. As the rules go, here are my answers to the 11 questions from the nominator.
Here are the 11 questions from Ozzy~
1. What is your favorite quote?
Creative work is play – Stephen Nachmanovitch
I chose this quote because it keeps me creating and away from that fear-based place that hides my expression.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a creative outlet and to express what I cannot verbally.
3. Do you know what your purpose in life is?
I know I am meant to grow. I don’t believe we all have just one purpose. I know I value connection (through blogging and experiencing life with those I love). I value self-care, my strong curious part, and spirituality. I believe a purpose of mine is to see spirituality simply as noticing the leaves blowing in the wind. God is nature and my connection to nature gives me purpose.
4. What is your favorite form of exercise?
5. Best flavor of ice cream is…?
Chocolate + Mint Chip
6. If you could have dinner with one person in the world to pick their brain who would it be? (Must be alive).
I would pick Brene Brown to share my shame stories without judgment and learn how I can apply her ways to my life. Her authenticity inspires me to live a little more free and less afraid.
7. 3 most magical places you have visited or are looking forward to visiting someday?
(1) Snorkeling in Puerto Rico
(2) Scuba diving at a shipwreck in Thailand.. One day
(3) Iceland… again, One day
8. Cats or Dogs? Dogs! Big ones and small ones I love them all!
9. What helps you get out of your head when you are having a bad day and allows you to stay calm and positive?
Tai Chi and any Movement brings me back into my body. A smoothie often does the trick as well;)
10. What were you like as a little kid?
Wild..just kidding. I’m told I was happy, easy-going, liked doing things (Girl Scouts, sports, friends, gymnastics, piano), friendly and liked to have fun!
11. Your favorite song at the moment? Suit & Jacket by Judah & the Lion
Now that you know more about me, we can connect! I was overjoyed to be nominated. Now, here are my Nominees!
My Nominees are…
A little insight into my nominees…
Roamerwoman is a travel blogger. She has gained insights living in hostels and experiencing human connection as a tour guide in Spain.
Cora The Explorer believes in living out her dreams. She does just that traveling the world. Check her out for travel tips!
Follow the No Home Just Rome couple as they spend 5 years road tripping to all 50 states with their dog, Truffles. Find minimalism travel tips on their blog!
Claire at floatingbeings is creating a space for thoughts and travel to merge as “Our minds wander farther than our footsteps.”
A Girl & A Kiwi I love this DIY & Adventure blog! Check them out for tips and DIY tricks.
For my nominees, here are your questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you had endless funds, what would you do?
- Describe a perfect day you’ve had thus far in your life.
- Favorite fruit?
- Mantra or Affirmation that keeps you positive?
- Coffee or tea?
- If you could be anything, what would it be? (superhero not excluded)
- What was your snuggle toy when you were young?
- Would you go camping?
- What’s one thing you’ve never done but want to?
- What are your top 3 values?
I’m looking forward to your responses!
To find out more about the Liebster Award click here.
Feed your heart.